We design, deliver and install interiors for commercial, public sector, healthcare and educational premises. No matter how large or small, we are here to help you with your project. If you are considering major office refurbishment our expertise in delivering multi-million pound projects comes in handy. Our experienced project managers cover the South West, the Midlands and Greater London with the support of our head office in Wiltshire.
So why work with us?
- We deliver practical and cost-effective solutions to meet your requirements. See case studies for examples of our work.
- We help you at every step of the way, taking time to understand your needs, creating space plans and concept designs with our in-house team and developing the project through to final completion. We can even help you with move management and have one of the biggest warehouse storage facilities in the South West, enabling us to store your office or educational furniture until you are ready.
- Our extensive experience of the public sector means that we understand the needs of local government, NHS Trusts and schools. We are a partner to the Crown Commercial Service (formerly the GPS), an approved NHS supplier and, for Further Education or Sixth Form Colleges, are affiliated to the CPC (Crescent Purchasing Consortium), ensuring you receive the very best value and comprehensive support.
- We offer financing options to schools, colleges and universities, allowing you to spread your refurbishment costs across several budget periods.
- We are a professional organisation, established for 20 years and accredited with ISO 9001 and 14001
- Last but not least, we offer a friendly, efficient and knowledgeable service. We’re here to help, so please get in touch!
Download our free helpful PDF guides, for more information on office design, office relocation, office furniture and project planning